Tender Loving Care
To ensure your unique piece could live as long as possible, it is highly recommended that you follow our general care instructions down below:-
- Wash only when needed
- Gentle cool hand wash with love or machine wash cold, inside out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and similar colour
- Iron on low heat
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not wring
- Drip dry or hang-dry in shape & shade
As most of our arts are crafted with different types of fabric together, it is best to hand wash every piece with love! Hand washing will not only make your pieces last longer but also help them shed fewer microfibers when you gently hand wash them in cold water to reduce plastic pollution of our waterways and ocean!
Side Note: Upsygals will also be sending specific care instructions through email for certain pieces that needs that extra attention and love after purchased.
- Upsygals understands that every women owns a beautiful and unique body, so we try to craft every piece with versatile fitting, making sure every piece can fit a bigger size range and can be loosen or tighten whenever needed (especially after that yummy desert). Measurement chart for every piece is provided in products’ description.
- Crafting our arts with versatile fitting is also to encourage that you buy less, and may be able to purchase different designs/pieces together with friends and family members with different body shape and sizes from yours, to later share/trade them around. Everyone gets to spend less and enjoy more!
- The fitting of each piece could vary depending on the design and fabrics used, please ensure that you have checked the measurement chart given for every piece of our art before you place any order.